Saturday, June 18, 2011

STEVE JOBS HAS MADE ME HIS BITCH


Well, after many years resisting, I eventually bought an Apple device. It was the iPad2, but in its most basic version (16 gigas, no 3G). Why? Well, iPhone and iPad have become videogame platforms, and I felt guilty for not having one of them. I somehow felt a bad designer for not having played Angry Birds at least once.

Anyway, right now I'm looking how to integrate the iPad in my life. I can't make it use as an agenda since I don't have the intention of carrying it everywhere I go. I'm currently using it as a secondary device for checking my email, browse internet and listen music since my laptop is slightly old and slows down dramatically when it's multitasking.

On the other hand, I've found some excellent videogames. Ok, I'm not impressed by Angry Birds but I paid for it... and I think it's money well spent. I dowloaded other apps such as Doodle Jump, Helsing's lite, Paper toss, Traffic rush... and Game Dev Story. I love this game, a videogame company simulator. It reminds me when I used to work for Dinamic Multimedia (creator of PC Atletismo, PC Futbol, PC Basket...) and we joked about making a game entitled "PC PC".

No comments: