Friday, February 17, 2012

CRYSIS 2


Due to a work interview I recently played and finished Crysis 2. I remember I tried to play the demo when the game was released but it was multiplayer only and furthermore I couldn't log into any server so after a week trying I gave up. But now I've got the chance to play the game and the sensations are quite good.

Yes, the first levels are not as engaging as the last ones, which have unique scenarios and much more compelling enemies, but graphically the game looks good (although I keep thinking that I've seen NY destroyed in too many games / movies / series) and the tactical shooter type is unusual, a variation from the far-too-common Call of Duty approach so popular these days.

Anyway, if you buy it ensure to play until the end, that's where the best parts of the game are.

No comments: